Put prestige, pink slips and cold hard cash on the line. The finish line! Just make sure you get there first.
The night is yours, the streets are yours and that sucker's ride is also going to be yours , just as soon as the pedals drop and this show hits the road, literally. Just strap in, hold on and don't swallow your tongue, because there's no first and second place here, only winners and losers.
Tracks on city streets are lit up with turns indicated by large glowing arrows. Avoid parked cars and other obstacles. Watch out, the hand brake is quite touchy and takes some time getting used to it! Try using regular braking to slow down and avoid spinning out around corners. Good Luck! The first player to the finish line wins the race. Time allocated for the race is limited; if none of the players finish the race in the allocated time, the one who is ahead when the time limit is called becomes the winner.
- 10 tracks that feature the real streets of LA
- 10 highly detailed vehicle models.
- Locational damage and realistic damage modeling on every part of the vehicle
- Challenging Single player and multiplayer modes.
- Online Ranking system and matchmaking system
- 1-4 players (in multiplayer)
- Online live head-to-head play
- Online score/time based competitive play
- Ghosting or collision enabled play
- Supports standard PC driving wheels and peripherals
- Organized Street Racing taking place at night streets of L.A., recreating the setting of actual
- Illegal Street racing events - Interchangeable parts from bumpers to exhaust pipes to engines, allowing for numerous of customizing options